Thursday, January 14, 2010

Style Files: New Years Eve


Oooh I haven't done one of these in a awhile. I really loved the new Rodarte line for Target, but wasn't sure what the pieces would be like in person. This lace-print dress is pretty awesome! I added a belt & some bright tights for a lil color, because we all know I love me some color. By the way, this was outside the studio where Greg's band The Time Outs (a kid's rock band) was doing their "early count down" show for the kidlets—that's why there is a random neon sign by me. I was kind of over dressed for a 4:30 show, but that's how I roll, friends.








Despite his expression, Wolfie had a fabulous time. I, on the other hand, felt like death warmed over. My nasty bronchial thing was in full swing....but sometimes you feel a little better if you put on something perty. It worked for a few hours, then I was pooped!

Here are the details:

+ Rodarte for Target lace-print dress
+ Vera Wang for Kohls cardigan
+ Purple patent belt
+ Purple tights, We Love Colors
+ Vintage rhinestone necklace
+ Gray booties, Kohls
+ Cheapy New Year's tiara ( i love those things!)