Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Style Files: Retro Relaxed



So I had planned on wearing a vintage dress to the Tupperware party, but alas I was racing around with Wolfie and some friends of ours (ok, fine.....we went to a Pokemon Tournament if you must know. It was nerdy and hilarious...and boring as hell for the parents. But the kids were in heaven!). Anyway, I had to race back home and literally had to throw something together. Despite my hair being a rats nest, I was feelin' mighty fine...







Check out how cute these sandals are. They came with those little flower pins—which look so totally vintage, I was dying. I tweeted about 'em already because I love them sooo.....grab a pair of your own from Target, ladies. Super comfy too!






Here are the details:

+ Retro-inspired print dress/apron, Target (alas, from a year or so ago)
+ Black Cardigan, Vera Wang for Kohls cardigan
+ Cropped side zip jeans, Old Navy
+ Miss Trish of Capri flower sandals, Target
+ Vintage Sequin Kitty Kat Handbag (not Enid Collins, but inspired by)
+ Little teensy pink felt flower made by my friend Jenny/Frecklewonder
+ Pink bubble gum ball necklace. Argh. I can't remember where this is from.

Fancy that! Two post in one day! I think I'm on a rolllll.

xoxox
Alex