Thursday, August 20, 2009

Oh my stars, it's vintage music!

Today I’m trying something new. The first ever Lemonade Stand music mix! This is a jivey little go-go set for all you cool cats and sassy kittens out there to enjoy as we wind down the days of summer. Included are a few fun tunes the Devil-Ettes have danced to, some great 60s pop from France and even some special 60s tracks from Singapore and Thailand. I hope you like it!

01.   Beat Me Til I’m Blue – Hotel Easy Vol. 3

02.   Talkin’Bout Boys - Artist Unknown 

03.   You Little Angel You – The Archies

04.   Pull Shapes – The Pipettes

05.   Hully Gully – Tommy Kinsman

06.   Le Lion – Patricia Carli

07.   C’est Bon - Adele

08.   Beatnik Daddy – Barbara Evans

09.   Kinda Kinky – The Ray McVay Sound

10.   The Boat that I Row - Sodsai Chaengkij

11.   How To Catch A Girl - Rita Chao & The Quests

12.   Chick Habit – April March

13.   Time of the Season  -The Zombies

     14.   Don’t Sleep in the Subway – Petula Clark

Download it now, cha-cha!

Wondering what's up with all this jivey tawk? Check out this post.


Pssst, I’ve never done this so please let me know if it works!