Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Style Files: It's August and it's freezing.


Would it surprise you if I told you we have been have chilly weather?? Yes, in August. You may have heard the famous quote attributed to Mark Twain, "The coldest winter I ever spent was a summer in San Francisco!" Ain't it the truth Mark. Ttruer words were never spoken. I mean, it's August people and I was shivering in the fog yesterday!
(pssst... wanna know a little insider's secret? Mr. Twain never actually uttered those words—but the quote is so great we like to claim it as our own. Another insider's secret? No self-respecting San Franciscan would ever refer to our fair city as "Frisco." Now ya know!)





That last picture is a little ridiculous (what's with my dork expression??) but I wanted to show a close up of the groovy tee. OK Wardrobe Remixers, here's what I'm wearin':

+ Vintage brown and white polka dot secretary blouse
+ Lime green tee with Yoshitoma Nara graphic (from ze MOMA store)
+ Faded Black Jeans from Target
+ Brown and white vintage pumps, thrifted
+ Bone colored marc by marc jacobs bag

I have another product question for you guys...what do you use in your hair?? Any fave conditioners or leave-in smoother type stuff?? My crazy curls and I thank you!!