Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Gundam

IMG_5621
Knowing that the Gundam would be opened on July 11th, I and my friends decided to go there to see the opening. I always wanted to take a night shot of it so we decided to go there around 6 PM.


IMG_5504

IMG_5509
Since that was the first day, I was expecting that a lot of fans would be there. It was more than what I expected though.

IMG_5512

IMG_5514

IMG_5549
You could see all the gears aimed at the Gundam from all sides.

IMG_5511
It was my second time to be there but I could still feel the awesomeness of it.

Staff
The Green Tokyo staffs were there to protect the Gundam from being hijacked.

IMG_5520
Hundreds of people were lining up to get close to it.

IMG_5539
Last time when I took the photos, there was still fences around it. But now, they already removed it which means you could get very very close to it and touch it !!

IMG_5531
I was very excited when my turn finally came. I immediately rushed to it and hugged the foot.

Do not stop !
I could only touch it for a few minutes though before they started telling me to move....

IMG_5545
A shot from below it.

IMG_5551
Even though it was only for a few minutes but I was very happy that I could touched it.

IMG_5568

IMG_5572
Every half an hour, a smoke will come from it and the head will start moving. It will then make a sound as if the Gundam will take off. Awesome !

IMG_5558

IMG_5576

IMG_5598

IMG_5706

RX-78-2
If you plan to go there, I recommend going there from around 4 PM so you could see the Gundam during day and night.