Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Hide yer 'stash.

Last christmas Greg got me some fake stick-on moustaches and we cracked up wearing them and sticking them all over the house (you'll see my Vivienne Westwood book got the 'stash treatment further down the pics). I have to say I think stylized lil moustaches are kind of rad. Maybe it's an old fondness for Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot or the fact that it still makes me giggle when people draw moustaches on fashion magazine photos. I dunno. I'm just kind of loving the fashion 'stash trend!


Get your own personal 'stash over here: Tatty Devine moustache necklaces: 1 and 2; moustache ring 1 and 2; moustache coffee cup/drinking glass 1 and 2; moustache band aids 1; moustache key holder 1; jack spade moustache gloves 1; Queen with Moustache tee 1;