Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Style Files: Dirndl-esque



Well, it's not a dirndl per se, but the pattern has a bit of a German Mädchen feel to me. Or maybe it's Gunne Sax? Either way, the price was nice and it made me feel sunshiney this weekend. Is that cheating? It's not what I'm wearing today. But the title is What I Wore, so I think I'm still ok!







Details on the duds:
+ Cute lil sundress, Target
+ Vintage Wicker Handbag, Thrifted
+ Vintage lion pendant, xmas gift from greg (score!)
+ Yellow heeled sandals, Aerosoles (Extremely comfy. Truly....I should pause to say that when celebs are wearing 5 inch heels and tell you "And they're sooooo comfortable!" I just ain't buyin' it. But I promise I'll tell you when my shoes look cute but in fact hurt like hell. I mean, I'm not going to take a long hike in these, but they don't pinch and the souls have bounce.)