Thursday, June 18, 2009

Style Files: Pom Poms




Soooooo, I truthfully can't recall where I got this skirt from. I got it at a vintage store either in Boston (maybe "The Garment District"?) or here in San Francisco (Wasteland or Buffalo Exchange). It's made from an old vintage dress and has these fun little pom poms attached. The sad thing is, it has no defined waistline and it used to always be all low slung on my hips practically falling off and at one point I even had to pin it tighter. Welllllll thanks to my good pals, Ben & Jerry, the darn thing fits me perfectly now. Damn you Americone Dream!! (mmmmm, ribbons of caramel.....). But I digress.





Here's what's going on:

+ Funky "remixed" vintage pom pom skirt (although I do believe the actual spelling is pom pon...)
+ Green sweater top, Target
+ Vera Wang short sleeved cardigan
+ Black tights, Old Navy
+ Pink gumball bead necklace, Forever21
+ Grey boots, Top Shop London