Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Yellow Ain't Mellow Anymore.

I love yellow. But that wasn't always the case. And you wanna know something? I'm going to guess that YOU didn't like yellow that much either! I'm not sure what happened to turn the tides because honestly no one was really that jazzed about yellow several years ago. Admit it. We weren't buyin' it. Yet now it's everywhere....and it's fabulous. Buttercup, lemon drop, marigold, sunrise, pale straw, daffodil, I love them all. I've even taken to wearing yellow, which was NEVER one of my faves. I don't know why it was always overlooked, it's such a happy shade and truthfully there is a shade of yellow that will look good on anyone. A pale blonde in yellow looks like sunshine incarnate and a girl with rich ebony skin in bold yellow looks like a vision. Brunettes, redheads....well, see for yourself.











Images: 1, 2, 34, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9